Job Code: MW-GR-SD-09-2022
MobiWeb is actively looking for Software Developers to join our Greek offices. Job holders will join our Technical Department. They will be responsible for designing and creating new services, web applications, APIs as well as for maintenance and updates to current services and systems.
- At least 5 years of relevant software development experience building and designing scalable, highly-available distributed systems.
- Experience dealing with high traffic applications.
- Strong knowledge and strong programming skills in PHP.
- Proven experience in relational databases (MySQL) and non-relational databases (Redis).
- Excellent understanding of web three-tier architecture concepts.
- Excellent understanding of object-oriented programming concepts.
- Excellent command of English language.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
This position requires strong programming skills with deep understanding of different technologies, analysis, problem solving, communication skills, being a team player and working with deadlines
Full-time position. Competitive salary. Send your CVs with Job Code MW-GR-SD-09-2022 at email@example.com.
MobiWeb is one of the largest SMS messaging providers in the world and a licensed telecommunications service provider in several countries.
MobiWeb is the ideal partner for companies that demand high quality SMS messaging services and mobile communications, meeting the most demanding enterprise requirements.
Headquartered in Canada, MobiWeb has offices in Hong Kong, United Kingdom and Greece. MobiWeb international presence with offices located in 3 continents ensures client satisfaction covering local and international business needs.
Who we are
We are professionals with high technical and commercial experience, always focused on customer satisfaction and technological innovation.
- We get excited when we overcome obstacles and complete missions.
- We are ambitious and see every challenge as an opportunity.
- We work together and are stronger as a team.
- We continuously learn new technologies and skills.