Job Code: MW-GR-MAD-05-2015
MobiWeb is actively looking for Mobile Application Developers to join our Greek office. Job holders will join our Technical Department. They will be responsible for designing and creating mobile applications, web applications, service APIs as well as for maintenance and updates to current systems.
- Knowledge in Computer Science (Bachelor / Master preferred).
- Proven experience in Native Mobile Application Development (iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Objective C, Swift, Java, .NET).
- Proven experience in Hybrid Mobile Application Development in any of the following (PhoneGap, Ionic, Sencha Touch, JQuery Mobile, Mobile Angular, Intel XDK).
- Proven experience in databases in any of the following (MySQL, MariaDB, Oracle).
- Excellent understanding of mobile application concepts.
- Excellent understanding of object-oriented programming concepts.
- Excellent command of English language.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Interest to learn about the latest mobile technologies.
- Passion and drive to learn, design and develop with new technologies.
This position requires strong programming skills with deep understanding of different technologies, analysis, problem solving, communication skills, being a team player and working with deadlines.
Full-time position. Competitive salary. Send your CVs with Job Code MW-GR-MAD-05-2015 at firstname.lastname@example.org.